Oil Pollution of Coasts, Rivers, Lakes Beaches and Land
- Shipping accidents
- Seabed and Underground natural seepage
- Oil coming ashore to pollute beaches.
- Leaking exploratory and oil producing wells on land
- Use of dispersants by irresponsible contractors
- Broken pipelines from criminality
- Dumping of oil in rivers and sewers
- Historic oil pollution from neglect
- Oil on farm land from unknown sources
- Accidental discharges and failed pipes from land based refineries.
DNV-GL 1A HSLC R2 Service (Offshore) vessels (Please see specifications) are for coastal operations to 60nms, inshore and for inland rivers and lakes.
Vessels have a comprehensive range of retrofit “plug & play” optional accessories for all scenarios
- 40 Tonnes per hour Advancing skimmer installed as standard.
- Fully equipped with quality equipment (See vessel full specification)
- C/W 2 x 6 tonne capacity bladders.
- A range of optional towed bladders capacities 500 gallons to 6 tonnes, max 10 tonnes.
- C/W inshore safety equipment, flare pack, 4 person life raft, emergency spares and tool kit.
- Optional Satellite communications.
- Standard and Rough Terrain road/launch trailers and tow trucks available for all Gobbler® vessels
GoPods® series 4 and 8
- Custom built units to anchor alongside a ship. C/W AIS class B transponders.
- Pump up to 100 tonnes per hour simultaneously from 4 or 8 bladders to a ship.
- #1 for cutting riverbank and land vegetation for access by hovercraft #2
- #2 for spreading GoSorb® absorbent material on beaches and land for rapid reparation.
- #3 for delivering material to working vehicle for un-interrupted clean-up.
GoSorb® Manufactured for distribution by #2 hovercraft. Application; Oiled beaches and land for rapid regeneration to original condition.
Saturated material can be compressed to recover 80% of the oil for recycling, the dry residue convertible to value Biomass.