River Banks Problem
- Polluted river banks kill river wildlife.
- Mangroves and other vegetation die from oil pollution.
- Gradients to water edge are often steep.
- Soft mud, Access by land vehicles is virtually impossible.
- Dead and other vegetation prevent reparation.
- Fish cannot breed in oiled weeds.
- Fishing is terminated.
- Slow decomposition of micro-organisms.
- Local industry fails.
- Oil spreads with tidal action.
- Oxygen depletion, fish die.
- Fumes affect health.
- Toxic to plankton.
- Drinking water is poisoned.
Govercraft® are unaffected by soft terrain. These vehicles are designed to access difficult areas.
- Govercraft® #1 Cuts stumps and vegetation at ground level to prepare the way for #2
- Govercraft® #2 Distributes GoSorb® material that absorbs the oil rapidly.
- In tidal rivers, the oil saturated GoSorb® floats off and is easily collected, leaving the bank in clean condition.
- In non-tidal rivers, the material can be harvested by methods as per equipment and location.
- GoSorb® can be compressed to remove 80% of excess oil, the remainder is convertible to value Biomass